Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Find your song!




So,it is just a matter of your 'want'. Your attitude towards life counts a ton .If you want something real desperately you will surely get it someday, somehow.Its a matter of having faith..A pencil is several inches long with an eraser only may be half inch or so ! Similarly life is made up of several magnificently beautiful moments than otherwise.Its only how you see it. When the going gets tough and you find hundreds of reasons to cry ...shake yourself ... forget your woes...stand tough and strong ...and count those thousands of reasons to smile!

I simply adore Winnie the Pooh and the little messages he gives :)

"What day is it ?"
"It's today"'squeaked Piglet.
"My favorite day."said Pooh.

Now isn't that cute :)

Yeah make every 'today' your favorite and with a song in your heart and a smile on your lips and a sparkle in your eyes ...carry on!!





(Linking this post to PPF)



19 comments:

  1. Wow awwesome!! loved you post.. and what I loved more is that your blog sings everytime I open the blog page.. the first time it sung I was like haan what is it and started looking around.. :D then I closed your blog song stopped! Very thoughtful loved it.!!

    Your newest Follower,
    Gayathri.
    gayathri-myscribbles.blogpot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! So my blog gives surprises :)Thanks for all your appreciation!

      Delete
  2. 1. Nice painting
    2. Nice message, live today like it your last day :)
    3. I love this post even more coz it mentions "Winnie- The pooh" :)... never missed that when i was a kid... now I am all grown up but still I watch it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Pooh is my all time favorite too :) Thanks for appreciating.

      Delete
  3. oh, the message is beautiful and the painting is absolutely gorgeous!

    Have a great day!
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..so beautiful..poetic and powerful..gorgeous art..totally dazzling..and heart-felt..I love this gorgeous bird shining his soul out with music ! I love what you wrote too..very wise and beautiful!Always wonderful visiting your magical space here!
    Wishing you a sparkling weekend!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation and I love Winnie ~ Also love the books The Tao According to Pooh and The Te According to Piglet ~~thanks, namaste, (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very original the bird of music. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that's so sweet! I love the music paper...great touch! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely painting with inspiring text!
    I am your newest blog follower, too! :)
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely creation and I loved the bit about the pencil and eraser... thanks for sharing that...xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet post!! So true!! Love everyday!! Happy ppf!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your little birds expression. So sweet a painting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet bird--and what beautiful purple flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love your bird painting and the sheet music.

    I love Winnie the Pooh too, in fact I have some Winnie the pooh pajamas....for all those Blustery days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like you little bird I am enjoying flying from one blog to another and I loved the colors that invited my eyes as I landed here. Such a fun piece...HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your little singing bird and your pooh quote...xxx

      Delete
  15. Such a beautiful painting, and a message I really needed to read today...which is my new favorite day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your beautiful bird Ritu, beautiful colors and a very nice saying.

    ReplyDelete