Monday, May 28, 2012

I am not perfect and its okay with me!



So many times we tend to overlook all that we have been blessed with...the things we are capable of doing...the tunes we are able to sing...the unique stuff we are made of.
We strive for something what is nought and in the process ignore the magical moments that God sprinkles on our way in our everyday life.

Having flaws just means that you are human.You can't always get perfect moments in your life...sometimes you have to carve the very best out of the situation and love the way it is!

It is far better to live a life with hints of imperfections here and there rather than imitating a life which you think is perfect. 
Well ! I would prefer to actually live a real life here so that I could show my God up there that I actually lived !

(Linking this post to Artist's Play Room)










9 comments:

  1. colorful and nice detailing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vibrant art..gorgeous! And such beautiful words..well said and wonderfully written! I too think imperfection is totally divine..it is where all the beauty and magic and meaning of life lives!
    Victoria
    Visiting from apr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sketching and colouring and loving the words. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soooooooooooooooo true!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well then I am a "perfect" example of a human being, flaws and all! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post and art -i need the reminder daily!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your magnification, beautiful colors and detail.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful picture and your post is inspiring. Making me hungry.
    Von

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving this kiwi, so well done and the tiny hairs around the edge reminding us of the funny brown fur covering a kiwi is brilliant. Thanks for submitting this week, and the sentiment is totally right up my alley, gotta remember that.

    ReplyDelete