Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Just Listen

I surrendered myself
to the moment
and then in a flash
felt it injecting
tons of joy boosters
into my veins


each tiny peck
clinging to the other..
tenderly
caressing each other


once they were all inside me...
began to create a beautiful mosaic
incomparable
magical...musical


and I could listen ...
yes I could listen to
the beats of love.. sprouting
from the tiny tree of life
in my heart...


wowness... bringing
a smile to my eyes
...wider than sky
and bliss was all over me!!



and I embraced it all !!



10 comments:

  1. That should be made into a greeting card! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nancy. It would be a fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the entire ambience of your post from the music, words and the fab sketch Ritu. Enjoy the weekend, hugs Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a talent with a true artists heart.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful words and pictures. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a wonderful wordsmith as well as a fab artist, Ritu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful line work that just flows with emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tree is beautiful! Really enjoyed your post. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a happy mess! I love being able to do some unexpected with more traditional work. a great juxtaposition

    ReplyDelete