Friday, April 15, 2016

Reveal your Stunning Self


Working on these frail  teabags is
like having a control on your breaths
If the mind wanders
the breath is sure to be unsteady
and so the movement of my hand
on the teabag
 could also get shaky!
A great learning wxperience for me
much like meditataion
teaching me each moment to be calmer
and then "From my flaws I Bloom"!





Feelings 77...Day 39..."From my flaws I Bloom"




Feelings 77...Day 40..."Appreciate Little things"




Feelings 77...Day 41..."Inner strength"




Feelings 77...Day 42..."Only some will Taste Life"




Feelings 77...Day 43..."Plump with Abundance"




Feelings 77...Day 44..."Reveal your Stunning Self"



                                  Feelings 77...Day 45..."Rolling through Twists and Turns"

Keep up your creative spirits friends
and reflect your self worth :)



9 comments:

  1. Your Art is breath taking beautiful. Really love it.
    Have a happy weekend ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can't even begin to imagine how tricky painting on tea-bags must be.
    I've seen it before, but still haven't attempted it. Fantastic painting.
    Happy PPF to you and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are just stunning Ritu!! Your painting of the hands is incredible. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning art, so beautiful. Happy Friday!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your teabag art is stunningly beautiful! You have a great talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! These are amazing. I had to keep reminding myself that these paintings are on tea bags. Not sure how you do this so well. I am really impressed. Each time I see one and think its my favorite, I look at the next one and think the same thing. I could never pick just one of these as my favorite. They are all wonderful. Happy PPF! Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I can not tell you how impressed I am with this amazing little series you have going... I always feel doing art is very meditative anyway. I am in love with the hands, Volkswagen and cherries..wow stunning work!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so impressed with the teabag art. Yes a steady hand and even breathing would have to play into it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo wonderful work! Happy PPF - Irma

    ReplyDelete